Inside Sales Representative
Reporting to the ISR Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representativeis responsible for achieving revenue and market share goals specific to theirassigned customers within a specific North American region. The ISR will workclosely with Account Managers, Sales Managers, and National Account roles withintheir designated sales region.
- Source new sales opportunities within existing customer base as well as through lead follow up and outbound calls and emails
- Work with smaller to mid-size contracting companies and grow their current EagleView product usage
- Understand exterior contractor needs and requirements
- Close deals with customers
- Build strong relationships with local and regional sales reps within distribution and manufacturing partner companies
- Intimately know the culture of your region, i.e. local market trends, pricing, opportunities, weather patterns, etc
- Partner with Regional Sales Managers to conduct live trainings for large contractor accounts and partner reps
- Build strong relationships with key prospects within the sales region
- Follow up with the decision makers (owners, C-level, and VPs) to show overall ROI
- Log and track outbound efforts using available tools: Salesforce, Outreach, etc.
- Proven Sales Experience
- Track record of over achieving sales goals
- Experience with working with Salesforce or similar CRMs is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with internal colleagues and customers in a professional team oriented way
- Strong qualification skills, the ability to actively listen, seek information, ask questions and solve problems
- A love of working in a fast paced, deadline and goal driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Outbound calling experience is a plus
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along withthe opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casualenvironment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talentof a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and ourpeople. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.