Inside Sales Representative
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
Icertis is a fast-growing and well-funded SaaS company and our phenomenal Inside Sales talent keeps advancing their careers by moving to other internal departments (Outside Sales, Management, Customer Advocacy, Services and Business Development), and you know what, we’re okay with it, you could even say we down right support it. Which means we are in constant need of more amazing people to join our dynamic Inside Sales team…
So are you amazing? Do you have grit and a compulsive need to understand why things are done the way they are done? And are you passionate about finding the right people and solving business problems?
If you’ve Then come join our diverse group of people from all over the globe who live and breathe FORTE (fairness, openness, respect, teamwork and execution). Together, we are building an industry-changing company, where trust, integrity and dignity are essential for success. Named ‘Top 50 Highest Rated Private Cloud Companies To Work For’ by Glassdoor. Named by Business Insider as one of ‘The Hottest 18 Enterprise Startups of 2017’. Named ’10 Most Valuable SaaS Startups Based in Seattle Area’ by GeekWire.
Booyah – what are you waiting for? Apply today - We can’t wait to meet you!
A Day in this Exciting Work Life (aka Responsibilities)
- Make calls and send emails to potential future customers who have expressed interest in learning more about Icertis Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Platform and capture the reasons why customers are looking for contract management solutions - Social Selling
- Tip of the spear in an exciting groundbreaking field to educate Fortune 2000 Executives on Digital Transformation through CLM
- Amp-up customer prospecting by making outbound calls via various lead channels to nurture relationships and generate qualified sales leads- Account Based Marketing
- Ambitious email automation and personally crafted and written communications
- Efficiently use internal resources (outbound sales, business development, leadership, and presales) at the right point in the sales process to influence the buying process
- Empathize with prospective customers, listen for challenges, business drivers and dive deep into true key business challenges
- Read and respond to prospect communications style and flex personal style to mirror prospect’s style. Approach and offer deeply extraordinary customer experience
- Promote and drive interest for monthly group demos, webinars and regional events.
- Consistently build, track and handle a pipeline of opportunities in CRM, provide accurate forecasts, delight customers by exceeding Inbound Sales Service Level Agreements
The Right Stuff (aka Qualifications)
- Two or more years of successful Sales or Inside Sales experience
- Entrepreneurial and coachable mindset
- Passion and ability to educate on next generation technology
- Ability to focus while working in an active, high-energy and dynamic work environment with grit, determination and Challenger mentality
- Ability to easily connect with people on the phone, build trust, learn challenges through quality questions and active listening
- Extraordinary verbal, written and presentation skills
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Salesforce.com and Outreach.io experience a plus
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description