Inspire Value Consultant at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Thought Leadership and Value Methodology
- Bring innovative value management concepts to scale that improve value-based selling for our pre and post sales professionals
- Evolve Value Framework across Product Solution Marketing, Industry Solutions, Solution Sales, and Product BUs
- Align Value Framework and evangelize across the pre and post sales functions
- Evolve existing ServiceNow Inspire Value offerings to help customers define and achieve differentiated business outcomes
- Partner with ServiceNow product line business units to keep updated on the latest developments and releases of new functionality and areas of value
- Identify and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
Value Management Platforms
- Liaise with the Value Platform team to ensure all relevant Inspire Value Methodologies are incorporated into a streamlined set of tools
- Support in the creation and deployment of a consistent approach and tools to enable the wider field sales teams to execute relevant value-based activities in the pre-sales and benefits realization motions
- Design and manage lightweight collaborative processes, including inputs, outputs, and structured communications for keeping models and metrics current
- Build business cases in close co-ordination with the field inspire value team
- Work closely with Inspire Value leadership team to drive key programs / initiatives
- Support the evolution of value management content to deliver advanced customer insights at scale
- Build out provocative customer perspectives for executive presentations
- Build out industry thought leadership through secondary research and customer insights
- Lead enablement sessions for ServiceNow field sales on value management topics
- Contribute to the design and manage lightweight collaborative processes for keeping value models and metrics current
Sales and Customer Success Advisory
- Participate in discovery workshops with prospecting and existing customer leadership and their teams to understand goals and challenges
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet customer goals
- Create high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic agreement, present multi-year roadmaps and document the full business case to justify action
- Help customer estimate value for potential deployment of ServiceNow solutions and then work with them post-implementation to validate value realized using ServiceNow tools and methodologies
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, such as:
- Management consultancy with exposure to cloud technologies or as a customer-facing strategy manager with a technology vendor
- Executive / leadership experience working on digital transformation projects or enterprise software deployments preferred
- Skills navigating processes and experience in a major industry (such as FSI, Telco, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.) is preferred
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Analytical and financial experience
- Enjoyment working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.