Integrations Solutions Engineer at DomainTools
Join us to help our customers fight the bad actors! With threats to organizations growing and breach notices in the news every day, the security market is growing exponentially. DomainTools is looking for an experienced Integration Solutions Engineer to help our customers and prospects leverage DomainTools data to find threats on their network.
As an Integration Solutions Engineer, you’ll work directly with large Enterprise organizations in both a pre- and post-sales capacity to implement DomainTools solutions in their security products. Your expertise working with security products, SIEMs, SOARs, or TIPs will be essential for success, since most engagements will be with companies seeking to leverage DomainTools data in these platforms. Our product teams are constantly rolling out new integrations that extend proven concepts from existing SIEM, SOAR and TIP platforms, such as Splunk, QRadar, Elastic, Demisto, Anomali, MISP, and a host of emerging players in this dynamic market. Your mission will be to get up to speed on those technologies as fast as possible, and then build and execute implementation plans tailored to each platform.
- Work directly with large enterprise customers and prospects to integrate DomainTools integrations into a customer’s existing security tools.
- Act as a key technical support resource for the DomainTools integration solutions, including troubleshooting new integrations, and planning workarounds or technical solutions for atypical customer environments.
- Collaborate with the DomainTools product and engineering teams to define and test new features in our integrations.
- Team with DomainTools Sales and Account Management team to showcase DomainTools value, set up POCs and work with prospects and customers on integration specifics.
- Work closely with Account Managers to help existing DomainTools customers upgrade to new versions of integrations.
- Be diligent in tracking implementations and documenting best practices and lessons learned. Contribute to documentation for both internal teams and an external audience.
- Ensure excellent service and support for prospects and customers by creating long-term business relationships, create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of our integrations.
- Deliver technical product presentations and demonstrations including supporting marketing webinar and conference events.
- Utilize Jira to track all pertinent information related to opportunities and accounts.
- Occasional travel may be required in the future.
Key Applicant Qualifications
- Experience with SIEM, SOAR and TIP platforms or other security tools
- 3-5 years of current technical consulting experience to customers during product testing, evaluation, proof-of-concept and production deployments.
- Working knowledge or recent experience with API’s, scripting languages, application development, databases, and analytical tools.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of DNS
- Experience communicating effectively with software engineers about a product’s technical capabilities.
- Experience as an information security practitioner, with real-world experience in fighting cyber threats
- Thorough understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, and networking
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks products and services specifically Cortex and XSOAR
- BA/BS in computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics or equivalent work experience
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government.
We are located in Belltown (downtown Seattle) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, flexible PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.