Junior Inside Sales Representative at vcita
In a nutshell:
vCita is a compact, quick-smart app that keeps you fully connected to your business, whenever and wherever you are working from.
With vCita, you can track and perform all your daily tasks, from the "first hello" to the last invoice:
Charge and collect payments, invite clients to book you online, create branded invoices and quotes, send SMS appointment reminders - all in a few simple clicks, from one single app.
Founded in 2010 by a team of four, vCita set out to change the way people turn their passions into a business. Today, as a market leader in the small and medium-sized business management space, the company has grown to a team of over 80 but remains focused on the original goal. Tailored specifically for service providers, our software continues to redefine the way they interact with their clients — by driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email, and social with an ease of use designed for the average person.
Our teams are based out of two of the world’s most active cities in the technology space, Bellevue, Washington and Tel-Aviv, Israel.
We are growing our sales team! To match the demand for vCita, we are seeking individuals that will fit our passionate, competitive, and yet collaborative team atmosphere. Finding a vCita solution for the several types of clients we serve keeps our creativity constantly in action. Our most successful reps are always curious about the client and the product’s capabilities. They find creative use-cases and are well versed in the inner workings of cloud-based technology. The team quickly puts themselves in the client’s shoes and helps them through their journey to complete their overall goal. While your personal success is up to you, we have a strong team-based culture as well as training and development options to make sure you have what you need to be and do your best.
Unlike traditional Sales Development Representatives, in this role, you will develop sales opportunities for yourself and take ownership of the entire sales cycle. This includes
- Make outbound calls to new trial users and introduce vCita to them.
- Help our potential clients understand how vCita can solve their everyday business challenges.
- Effectively demo vCita, tailoring it to the client’s specific needs.
- Manage your own pipeline with over 300 new leads every month.
vCita offers competitive pay with 100% coverage for employee’s health insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision, life & disability) as well as participating in dependents’ premiums and Flexible Spending Accounts. 401k retirement plan with matching contribution. Generous PTO policy and paid holidays. Paid parking or Commute reimbursement. Free gym at the building site. Snacks and drinks are provided daily and there are weekly catered lunches where we all eat together
- Driven: You’ll be the one deciding how successful you are in this role. Your quota and KPIs are your guides to be the best rep on the team.
- Empathetic: Putting yourself in our client’s shoes and understanding their pain points.
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of small business owners.
- Tech Savvy: You have basic technical skills, and eager to learn more about the Saas world.
- Curious: You always want to know more and you’re not afraid to ask questions.
- Great Communicator: You can change up your communication style depending on your audience. Excellent written and oral communication skills will be important to succeed in this role.
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth.
- Extra Credit:
- Previous SaaS sales experience;
- experience using a CRM system and Intercom;
- Familiar and enjoy working with small/Micro business;
- Fluency in French or Spanish