Junior Salesforce Administrator
Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the fastest growing tech companies in North America as ranked by Deloitte Fast 500 2017 and 2018, Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
Zipwhip is looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to better support evolving priorities within the Sales and Operations teams. This is a hands-on role that requires someone passionate about facilitating sales automation and enablement initiatives for our rapidly growing sales organization. In this position, you will be working closely with departmental leads and partners to administer the system within business requirements.
The ideal candidate needs to be a self-motivated individual who brings technical and process skills as well as a customer-centric mindset in everything they do. We are looking for someone with the drive to create systems that organize, scale, and measure data effectively within our organization.
As a Junior Salesforce Administrator, you will report to the VP, Corporate Controller.
What’s the job really?
- Provide support to end users within the Sales, Customer Success, and Technical Support teams
- Manage the Salesforce ticket support queue by responding and resolving tickets daily.
- Create reports and dashboards.
- Support integrations including Salesloft, Calendly, Highspot, Lead generation tools, etc.
- Assist in monitoring data quality, work on data cleansing project.
- Manage roles, profiles and permission sets for users.
- Troubleshoot process builder, workflow rules, approval process, validation rule errors, etc.
- Make recommendations on process improvements.
- Use data loader and data import wizard to create and modify records.
What you bring to the table:
- Certified, or currently pursuing Salesforce Administrator 201.
- 1+ years working within Salesforce as an admin.
- 1+ years working in Salesforce as a user (Sales or Customer Success background).
- Data analysis skills & pattern recognition abilities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of the requirements that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to come and go from the work area daily, talk, listen, use a personal computer and telephone, read and understand documents containing text and/or numbers. Heavy computer usage is required for this position.
What we offer:
- Fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices. Note we’ve since moved into an even cooler office (300 Elliot Ave).
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a generous matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
- Complimentary shuttle access to the office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental.
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
Being an equal opportunity employer is important to us. We work hard everyday and value an inclusive and diverse team. We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.