Lodging Partner Associate III at Expedia Group
Expedia Group is currently looking for motivated individuals, with a bias to action, and who have an obsession for customer satisfaction to join our Market Operations contract center team.
In this position, you will focus on providing inbound and outbound support to our hotel and property partners. By putting yourself in the shoes of the partner, you will help them attract travelers
You will be versatile in handling multiple software programs, prompt and accurate in your responses to email and phone communications and provide a simple, rapid, competent support experience.
Dedicated and compassionate when dealing partners and travelers, you will work closely with other departments to ensure the best resolution, first time.
What you'll do
- Promote excellent partner relations by managing accurate responses with a positive attitude and service behavior
- Respond to inquiries or requests in inventory management, data entry and training
- Call partners to resolve current and future issues (questions, changes, etc.)
- Providing partners self-service support and maintenance by educating the relating functions of the software
- Flexible and willing to defined procedures, standards and performance expectations directed by your Supervisor.
- Manage financial transaction support (disputes, questions, etc.) to partners across multiple account models.
- Administering accounting related processes, including accounts payable inquiries from lodging partners.
- Building and handling new and/or updating existing room type and rate plan, rate plan linkage, rate acquisition, pricing model changes, promotions and rate rules.
- Manage new hotel acquisition and onboarding contract administration including contract checklist and management.
- Collaborate with market management teams and other internal teams to respond critical & complex hotel partner issues
Who you are
- Proficiency in English
- University Degree; or equivalent
- Experience in customer service oriented industry.
- Hotel/Travel -industry experience will be a plus.
- Fluency with internet, computer usage and web-based application skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call center support programs.
- Familiar with accounting terms and further financial operations will be an asset.
Relentlessly Strive for Better
- Solutions mindset and a real passion for the partner and the traveler experience.
- Ability to handle situations effectively; to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
Have a Bias to Action
- An individual who will take ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills.
Be Open and Honest
- Listens carefully and attentively to others’ opinions and ideas
- Listens to others’ perspectives and clarifies meaning before responding.
Be Data Driven and Business Judgement Led
- Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
- Exercise good judgment in decision-making
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
LPS-MO-LATAMExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.