Leadership & Team Building
- Recruit & develop an industry leading CSM team, founded on best practices and the ability to translate objectives into measurable actions
- Craft and facilitate personal career development plans, uplevel the team’s capabilities and provide ongoing enablement while setting a strong example of alignment to Outreach Values
- Partner with CS leadership as agents of change and transformation across the business to put the strategic vision into actionable milestones
- Manage the team to a key set of activities and indicators across the customer lifecycle
- Provide active performance feedback and management to CSMs based on set KPIs, targets, as well as customer call coaching
Driving the business: delivering value and driving customer health
- Leading your team as a change agent in transformation from Commercial CSM to Proactive Wellness & Consultative CSM
- Partnering with Sales Leadership to coordinate successful renewals and expansions between CSM and Growth AEs, including coaching CSMs in building strategic customer Success Plans, optimization and value realization
- Orchestrating and activating your team to resolve red flags that may put accounts at risk as well as capitalize on greenspace opportunities
- Fielding customer escalations and supporting EBRs for your team to discuss roadmap, value realization and overall account health
- Forecasting the health of your team’s business and deliver results against monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Exemplify an entrepreneurial bias that inspires your team to recognize patterns within the portfolio and surface key wins that will drive improvements for the business
Partner with internal resources, acting as customer advocate
- Connecting internal teams to maximise the customer experience – Product, Professional Services, Support, Sales, Marketing, and Leadership
- Prioritizing strategic initiatives and day-to-day management at the same time, working across internal / external stakeholders
Our Vision Of You
- 4+ years of experience in customer success or account management
- 2+ years as a people manager within enterprise-grade SaaS company Experience in sales strategy, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation Softwares or other relevant enterprise-grade SaaS applications
- Demonstrable leader who knows how to align the team and build trust through clear prioritization and closed loop feedback, as well as builds the performance of individuals through coaching, reviews, reward and recognition programs
- Proven ability to contextualize data to drive team performance but also showcase ROI for customers Experience in setting and measuring team KPIs and resultsHistory of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that improved team performance
- Exhibits a positive, professional and can-do attitude especially in escalated circumstances
- Proven self-starter and able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
Values drive our behaviours and the decisions we make. In addition to the above, we look for candidates who share and can demonstrate our core values:
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own because