Manager of Sales Development Representatives
Smartsheet is looking for a dynamic and supportive Manager of Sales Development Representatives to provide daily coaching and leadership to a high performing team of SDRs. This team will have primary responsibility for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. The position requires a strong, hands-on leader who has experience in inside sales and strong analytical skills.
This high profile role reports to the Senior Manager of Sales Representatives and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
- Supporting SDRs through stages of lead engagement and qualification
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of Smartsheet’s complete capabilities
- Managing day-to-day schedules of the team
- Being an active coach through call reviews and feedback sessions
- Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creative incentives, and celebration of results
- Developing incentive plans and SPIFFs to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Driving program and participant success; investing in the success of the team and going above and beyond to mentor a team of individuals who are early in their sales career
- Strong background in inside sales and/or sales management required
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Inspires a team-focused and collaborative environment
- Passion for coaching and mentoring emerging sales talent
- Experience giving both positive and constructive feedback
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Capability to understand customer pain points, requirements and correlating business value that can be provided by Smartsheet
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Getting From Idea to Impact! At a time when organizational speed and execution are critical to gaining a competitive edge, modern work — especially at scale — is increasingly bogged down by legacy tools and legacy thinking.
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
How We're Different?
Smartsheet is the best way to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, enabling teams to move from idea to impact – fast.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.