Manager, Sales Excellence at Expedia Group
Looking to join a forward-thinking sales operations team with a global reach?
Interested in crafting, owning, and driving your own Salesforce.com projects?
Do you like working collaboratively with teammates to solve problems and improve sales processes?
Do you enjoy building awesome Salesforce.com dashboards that “wow” your internal customers and deliver measurable results?
Level up your skills and help deliver new tools within the sales ecosystem
We are problem solvers, process improvers, and providers of accurate and easily consumable sales metrics. We get to partner with an outstanding team of sales leaders to learn about and solve the issues that improve sales efficiency. We partner with marketing, finance, product, analytics, and the Salesforce.com support team.
Who you are:
You are known as a Salesforce.com & process improvement specialist!
- You're always striving to improve, growing, and working to make things better
- You appreciate the challenge of supporting salespeople who are focused on driving new sales revenue.
- You have excellent business insights and quickly learn how people, processes, systems intersect to deliver results.
- You are not just an excellent verbal and written communicator; you bring positive energy to every team you work with as you embrace diversity and promote a positive work atmosphere
- You're awesome at crafting Salesforce.com dashboards. You delight in identifying problems and implementing solutions that support a high-achieving global sales team.
- You have experience leading people and/or delegating work to people that do not report to you.
- You have a knack for delivering presentations and training salespeople on process and system changes.
- You are a change agent of systems and processes in a high-tech global sales environment.
What you will do:
- Work with marketing, sales, finance, and analytics teams to develop and deliver valuable global sales reporting, process improvement, and drive standard methodologies to improve sales performance
- Build business requirements to deliver ongoing relevant metrics and improvements within the Salesforce.com system
- Collaborate with our Commercial Analytics team to define, design, and build fact-based insights which drive strategic decisions by sales leadership
- Partner with peers across the company to identify and evaluate key strategic trends, opportunities, and risks to drive standard practices
- Develop and execute on initiatives that will deliver increased efficiency and standardize sales processes. Focus on reporting and analytical capability to ensure sales performance and related incentives are measured correctly
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to Execute the sales strategy and measure the business impact of key initiatives.
It is a fun and diverse team of people located across the globe. We are solving big and important problems as we change and adapt to the needs of our customers and the sales organization. We are looking for a game-changer!
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are a global travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and bring the world within reach – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia Cruises™ and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.