Manager, Sales Systems
Smartsheet is seeking a Manager of Sales Systems to continue to support our growing sales and operations team. In this position, you will be working closely with departmental leaders, stakeholders, and administrators to manage the day to day operations of the Sales Systems Admin team.
This impactful role reports to the Senior Sales Systems Manager and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
- Manage Salesforce Administrators - assigning, prioritizing, and managing the deployment of their work
- Develop and maintain change management processes for Sales Systems team, including intake process, documentation guidelines, testing requirements, SOX compliance, and deployment practices
- Work with Senior Sales Systems Manager on strategy and prioritization of administrator work
- Monitor inbound requests, gathering initial requirements and user stories for organization, grouping, scheduling and assignment to the team
- Meet with internal customers to proactively identify system improvements
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience managing a development or administrative team
- 3-4 years of experience as a Salesforce system administrator
- 4+ years of experience with other connected applications such as Docusign, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by constant change
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Getting From Idea to Impact! At a time when organizational speed and execution are critical to gaining a competitive edge, modern work — especially at scale — is increasingly bogged down by legacy tools and legacy thinking.
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
How We’re Different:
Smartsheet is the best way to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, enabling teams to move from idea to impact – fast.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.