Manager, Solution Consulting – AMS Commercial WEST – Customer Workflows
Location(s) - Santa Clara, CA; Remote, TX; Remote, IL
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it is great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. Great service means more than just engaging your customers. Connect customer service with other teams to resolve issues quickly and proactively.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have purchased and implemented ServiceNow CSM in the past, this is a relatively new and exciting product focus for ServiceNow. Members of this team will have an opportunity to drive this next growth engine for ServiceNow, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
As Manager, Solution Consulting – AMS Commercial WEST – Customer Workflows (Presales), you will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts managing a team of highly motivated Solution Consultants. You will manage the CSM product experts that convey value to address ServiceNow customers’ business issues. As a specialist leader, your team will contribute to the development of concepts, techniques & assets that enablable the regional Account teams you support. You will help provide feedback into Product leadership to ensure we are investing in the right areas to drive growth and success in the field. You will engage in complex tasks in creative and effective ways requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. You will make recommendations for new procedures. You will work independently to determine new assignments to accommodate demand often acting as a facilitator and leader.
Measure of success in the role
- Driving growth of the CSM business in line with corporate goals
- Attraction, retention & development of key employees
- Enabling the team and diversifying the portfolio into the defined commercial accounts
- Have full alignment with field account teams and Solution Specialist AE team members
- Being recognized as a strong leader by your peers, direct line reports and the organization
- Coaching the team to retain and upsell in key focused accounts
Responsibilities in this role:
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Customer Service Management on the ServiceNow platform
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Drive best practices in sharing with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of surrounding team members
- Drive Account Planning and engagement of your team with Account Plans to ensure team is engaged in early conversations with accounts.
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings / marketing events
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Team management experience a must; management of a pre-sales organization preferred
- Pre-sales experience and Customer Service / Customer Experience / Call Center experience
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
- Ability to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects & priority initiatives to completion
- Ability to work with ISV, integration and implementation partners
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel
Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Solutions Consultants We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.