Manager, Strategic Initiatives, Placed
Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for a Manager of Strategic Initiatives to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap Inc! As a member of our business development team, you will contribute to the business by evaluating, recommending, planning, and executing strategic initiatives designed to grow our business. Working from our Seattle, WA or New York, NY office, you’ll partner with our Product, Sales, Engineering, and operational teams to enhance and grow our business.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build a plan to drive key strategic initiatives designed to grow the business across both product and monetization
- Project manage strategic initiatives from evaluation, sales, negotiations, agreement, adoption, and revenue tracking
- Initial evaluation of agreements in strong partnership with legal to drive to fully executed terms
- Build replicable processes related to evaluation through implementation of strategic initiatives
- Develop and manage relationships with outside partners to drive adoption and revenue, product development, and more
- Drive initiatives that sell in Placed as the preferred location solution across existing customers, partners, and prospects
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5+ years related experience in corporate development, business development, investment banking, consulting, or law
- 5+ years experience in adtech
- Experience in modeling business outcomes and financials when evaluating opportunities (via modeling software)
- Experience with strategic partnerships
- History initiating, building, and leading revenue generating initiatives
- Ability to shift between different priorities, quick learner for new topics/subjects, and ability to assess in order to make strategic decisions
- Ability to be hands on to execute and also drive strategic decisions independently and efficiently with minimal resources
- Product and marketing experience
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].