Market Development Representative at Textio
We believe that a great writing experience is fast, outcome-focused, and alive with your ideas. Going from start to finish on a document in three minutes. Knowing who will respond to anything you've written before you even press send. Writing software that puts your ideas at the center, with language that is certain to land the way you want.
We have thousands of companies using Textio, and we're rapidly growing. If you love to sell, love to win, and want to be part of changing how people write, then we need your help.
In this role, you will use your strategic skills to prospect enterprise companies where Textio can make a real difference. This starts with crafting creative and engaging messages that generate conversations with promising leads. You will be responsible for leading outreach to enterprise customers in your territory to build awareness of Textio. This role provides a unique opportunity to learn the ropes of SaaS sales and grow your career quickly in a rapidly developing environment.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about solving hard customer problems and winning as a team
- Love crafting messaging that captures people's interest
- Are not afraid of cold calling and are delighted to drive meaningful conversations with prospective customers
- Are experienced in building sales pipeline and can identify quality opportunities for our Account Executives to meet with
- Know how to execute strategic prospecting—you can find the right people and get them interested
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing—Textio stands for editorial quality, and you do too
- Are empathetic, and enjoy working with a team of varied backgrounds
- Embrace technology in how you get your work done—we are pretty nerdy
- Have a track record of experimenting, building, and learning new things
- Have a point of view but are low ego
- Love working with people, and they love working with you
- Want to grow your sales career and believe in selling from the heart
If you have any prior experience in sales, recruitment, HR tech, or machine learning tech, don't forget to mention it.
Textio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Textio will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation please contact Josh Potter at [email protected] or (206) 492-8337 ext. 785.
Working at Textio is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://textio.com/careers/. Reach out and share your story with us!