Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0 is loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. More than 500.000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Our mission is to simplify developers' lives, improve security, and reduce identity TCO for our enterprise customers, by making identity simple, secure and extensible. We strive to maintain a welcoming and inclusive culture built on the principle of "No B.A.P." (No BS, No A-holes, No Politics).
The Mid Market Account Executive acquires new accounts through direct sales of the companies core identity-as-a-service solution within companies with between 100-999 employees. This individual will be the lead point of contact for all customer interactions and related decisions. The role requires qualification skills, ability to manage the sales process to close, including technical assessment, and expert negotiation skills.
- Close business through proper solution assessment and management of customer interaction including technical assessment.
- Properly forecast monthly and quarterly revenue through attention to opportunity pipeline.
- Qualify inbound opportunities and prospect for new accounts.
- Create win-win sales proposals matching our subscribers' use cases.
- Manage sales steps through CRM and other systems.
Skills and Abilities:
- 3 years of SaaS sales experience carrying a quota AND hitting (or exceeding!) your number within the Mid Market.
- Excellent listening skills and engaging personality.
- Strong negotiation skills with win-win mindset.
- Impeccable track record of quota attainment.
- Solid organization capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests
#LI-AG1 Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.