Onboarding Manager at Subsplash
Based in Seattle, Subsplash is an exciting award-winning team of 150+ mission-driven people who are committed to our core values of humility, innovation, and excellence. Founded in 2005, we’ve pioneered the market with the first-ever church mobile app. Since then, we’ve been working together to build The Ultimate Engagement Platform™ for churches, Christian ministries, non-profits, and businesses around the world. We find excitement in serving our 12,000+ clients, creating impactful products, and delighting the 40 million real people who use our platform every day. Subsplash has won awards for best mobile experience, been voted top 100 Washington's Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal, created some of the most downloaded apps of all time, and built enterprise software for world-class brands like XBOX, Microsoft, Samsung, Expedia, and Cisco; yet, at the end of the day, we love making a lasting impact and a difference in our world.
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work every day. Don’t take our word for it—head to Glassdoor and see for yourself!
About the Team
The Platform Support Team is a growing group of technically-inclined team members working to help clients learn and make the most of the Subsplash Platform. The secret to this team’s success is its wide array of skills. They are tech gurus, customer service geniuses, operations wizards, and amazing writers, all of whom contribute something unique to the team. If you like learning, teaching, technology, animated GIFs, and 3 pm strolls to coffee, then you will fit right in!
About the Role
As the Onboarding Manager, you will report to the Director of Support and be in charge of owning the critical and important early phase of the customer lifecycle, and enablement of Subsplash’s new customers on to the platform. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding their business requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Subsplash as efficiently as possible. You will lead a team of Onboarding Specialists and coordinate alongside Platform Specialists, and Client Success Managers, you’ll manage delivery against the end-to-end customer enablement program requirements to achieve key customer milestones as efficiently as possible.
Key Outcomes in Year 1
- Develop and grow a team of onboarding specialist focused on paid implementations
- Create a suite of scalable onboarding processes, tools, materials, etc.
- Reduce the average time to go-live for clients across all product offerings
- Increase ease of onboarding across the Subsplash platform for all clients
- Rapidly complete the onboarding of new clients, including completeness of onboarding checklist
- Ensure all onboarding deliverables meet and/or exceed client expectations
- Lead and manage the Onboarding Specialist team in achieving their daily metrics
- Prepare, schedule, and oversee the training of new Onboarding Specialists
- Contribute to hitting the Support KPI goals through innovating team processes and inter-office coordination
- Lead process improvement projects including onboarding, process automation, and client experience
- Protect and encourage team morale through identifying training needs and contributing to team offsite and event planning
- Serve as a client advocate during all internal meetings
- Handle some client onboarding independently to contribute to the workload
- Provide clients with meeting summaries, action items and clear tasks for responsible parties
- Manage escalated and volatile client situations
- Review team member’s work for quality assurance and efficiency
- Report all major issues and team member performance feedback to Support Manager
- Participate in Support Team on-call rotation
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience; SaaS technology preferred
- 1 year minimum of experience managing a team of onboarding or technical support specialists
- Strong aptitude and experience managing and setting up a CRM system (ideally Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot or leading industry equivalent)
- Experience creating and innovating upon the client onboarding experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; the ability to condense complex information into actionable next steps
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Generous Paid Time Off, Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, 401k (with employer match), Free Smoothies and Snacks, Optional Work-from-home Thursdays, Public Transportation Subsidy.
This position is classified as FTE Exempt Status and therefore not eligible for overtime pay.