Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As the Partner Sales Manager, you will own the partner development opportunities with key Auth0 partners including system integrators, identity industry VARs, and ISVs. You will be a strategic thinker with a focus on driving new revenue and market awareness with and through partners.In the role you will take ownership for shaping the partner ecosystem in your territory through recruitment of key partners.
You will be responsible for the overall success of new & assigned partnerships including enablement of partner field and field technical teams, creation of sales qualified opportunities, facilitation of deal closure, and executive level relationships with your portfolio of partners . You will manage and grow our partner revenue objectives within an assigned geographic territory or named partners.
- Identify, recruit and operationalise new partner organisations to help expand direct and indirect sales reach within an assigned territory
- Build a regional partner business plan with quantifiable goals and milestones to achieve partner-sourced and influenced sales goals
- Manage assigned partners to mutually-developed business plans and agreed sales objectives
- Work with field marketing and sales teams on demand generation and thought leadership content initiatives and campaigns
- Manage regular business reviews between Auth0 and partners
- Facilitate successful collaboration with internal sales reps on partner opportunities and delivering a shared pipeline
- Maintain and report and accurate partner activity and forecast in SFDC.
- Minimum 8+ years’ in enterprise software sales and partner development combined
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English
- High level of technical aptitude
- Demonstrable ability to understand, develop and navigate complex sales cycles involving a variety of stakeholders
- Direct experience creating and executing partner business plans with both global and regional partners
- Experience in creation of complex joint solution offerings with partners
- Experience working in a high-growth environment and acting as the partner advocate internally are highly desirableExperience in Identity or cloud ecosystem consultancies a plus
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.