ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
What you get to do in this role:
The Federal Partner Development Executive manages ServiceNow relationships with our Public Sector (Federal) Partners across the AMS Region. A large part of this role is to manage and nurture companies in the ServiceNow Federal Partner ecosystem while also encouraging newer partners to develop and mature their ServiceNow practices in support of our Federal Partner Ecosystem. This includes:
• Building Partner Practices through business plan development, account planning, partner expectation management, product focus. Sell, solve, bring growth.
• Planning for Success through Partner achievement target agreement, capacity planning, growth investment, points earning roadmap.
• Managing the ecosystem across team members through readiness assessment scoring, milestone achievement by partner, roadmap sessions for success, regular ecosystem evaluations, tiering progress, acquisitions targets, health analysis, metrics reporting.
• Drive ecosystem governance through team member communication, execution plans, reporting and dashboard preparation, global interlocks with other regions.
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures (Business Planning Guides, Enablement Journeys, etc.)
• Coach partners both remotely and face-to-face
• Communicate partner programs' requirements and benefits across the ecosystem
• Provide daily management of partner ecosystem
• Work with ServiceNow Partner Operations and Partner Enablement to ensure reporting and best practice is being accomplished
• Conduct quarterly and bi-annual business reviews
• Implement remediation plans
• Manage partner portal and other systems
• Work towards partner revenue goals through teaming and subcontracting
• Participate in marketing events
• Approximately 10% travel
• Work strategically with Federal Sales team and leadership to drive understanding of Federal partner ecosystem (i.e., partner status, qualifications (certs & deployments), socio-economic status, etc.
• White-glove onboarding & growth guidance for strategic Federal partners
• Federal deal registrations experience
• Prefer working with ServiceNow distributor, Carahsoft
To be successful in this role you have:
- At least 5 years prior experience working with sales, marketing, or Channel and Alliance partnership management.
- Ability to work in a true 'east-west' operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members
- Diligence at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
- Knowledge of or experience within the Federal Market and/or Federal Channel Partners
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.