Partner Marketing Manager at Barn2Door
Barn2Door exists to empower Farmers who care about their products and our planet, with a desire to sell direct-to-market. We are a Seattle-based food+tech startup that helps local farms sell direct to buyers through all digital channels, including web, social, mobile and email. We are looking for people passionate about the intersection of food, agriculture and technology. At Barn2Door, you’ll get to learn what it takes to build a startup business and participate in ongoing training and education, while also playing a critical role in our growth.
In this role as a Partner Marketing Manager for Barn2Door, you will be in a central role working across every area of the business to help advance partnerships and avenues to scale. You will help facilitate go-to-market activities through technology, farm-vertical and farm-influencer partnerships.
You will report directly to the COO, but also work closely with Marketing, Sales, Success, Product and Engineering teams. In this position, you will be responsible for managing partnership programs with organizations to help accelerate Barn2Door’s go-to-market activities. You will manage all go-to-market partnerships, and all ongoing activities and account management with respect to execution.
In our high-growth mode, there will be a heavy emphasis on avenues to scale and access new leads. This position requires a high-energy person who is eager to help Barn2Door accelerate its growth, and serve as a brand and cultural ambassador for Barn2Door.
You will be in a key role, working with the executive team as we aggressively seek to accelerate routes to market. Experience in a software company supporting Marketing, Sales, Success and /or Product is preferable.
- A natural collaborator, with an innate ability to find win-win solutions with prospective partners
- Comfortable working through terms of a business relationship, including win-win outcomes and potential break-ups
- Energized by prospective partnerships and the a value-add offered to mutual customers
- Highly motivated, a focused self-starter, and attentive to details (this isn’t a theory it’s a must)
- Detail-oriented and thorough, especially with respect to project management, seeking to go the extra-mile (never asked twice)
- Well-poised and eager to solicit feedback, great at managing your time
- Eager to work at a startup, and help build a company down to the customer detail
- An engaging and helpful individual
- A natural servant-leader embodying kindness and patience (even in high pressure situations)
- Work directly with the Executive team on key partnerships to accelerate go-to-market
- Oversee partnership activities, pre- and post-implementation in terms of measuring outcomes and success for all parties involved.
- Organize and manage all partnership activities, including joint go-to-market and sales efforts.
- Manage metrics for each partnership, including quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Plan and manage all partnership activities, schedules, meetings and events
- Work across teams to prioritize departmental support, resources and commitments to advance partnership activities
- Educate and advise all areas of the business in terms of partnership go-to-market activities
- BA / BS degree and 1-2+ years experience working in Marketing, Sales or Success
- Strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Comfortable and a fast-learner with online solutions to develop and manage business cases, information, workflows and projects
- Experience with Google Suite - Sheets, Drives, Slides, Forms, Calendar etc.
- Strong time management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Positive attitude - you never whine or complain and are known for 'can-do' and 'got-it-done'
- Passion for food, farming, sustainability and farm to table
- $48k - $60k annual salary DOE
- 10 days PTO, 5 days Sick Leave and 11 Paid Holidays
- 100% premium coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision and AD&D (Employee-only)
- Incentive Stock Options (ISOs) in a high-growth startup
- Real experience in a high profile startup company just hitting its growth curve
- Opportunity to be a rock star - great exposure and upside
- Ongoing training and professional development
- To work closely with all team members including executives
We’re looking for driven, intelligent people who regularly go the extra mile. You should thrive on the urgency of a startup atmosphere and be results driven (always seeking to exceed expectations). You must be well-disciplined, self-motivated and hungry to achieve. If you’ve got the drive, grit, creativity, and a passion for local food, startups and disrupting the food industry - then Barn2Door may be right for you.