- Assist Property and Casualty prospects in selecting appropriate coverages through a multi-product “Choice Platform.”
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of insurance carriers and products.
- Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, all regulatory bodies, and the state or states where the Sales Representative operates.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Utilize the established communication and sales process.
- Participate in coaching sessions with Sales Manager and execute on necessary communication/behavior changes.
- Meet monthly sales goals included applications submitted, conversion, hours, average handle time.
- Follow compliance guidelines and mandatory disclosures.
- Adhere to work schedule consistently.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Property and Casualty resident insurance license and required registration.
- Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective customers.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment, transactional.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
What We Offer:
- Growth opportunities – we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement.
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process.
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression.
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
- Fast paced, high performance environment.
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states.
Assurance offers a generous total rewards package including:
- Competitive salary including a base salary and commission, with the ability earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous total rewards package, paid time off including company holidays
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement savings plans (401k)
- Company provided equipment
Work Location and Schedule:
- The Sales Agent will be required to work 40 hours per week
- Your shift will be scheduled within our hours of operation of Monday – Friday, 8am-8pm Eastern Time
- This position is full-time Remote/Virtual