Presales Solution Consultant-Employee Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Digital Solution Consultant is a hands-on technical consultant with the ability to deliver and position solutions during while achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives for an assigned territory.
- Support Digital Sales teams in the qualification of customer needs through discovery
- Participate across the sales lifecycle on acquiring new customers
- Provide mentoring and training to peers, colleagues and partners
- Demonstrate the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
- Generate product demo scripts and scenarios and maintain demonstration environment(s)
- Scope and deliver Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV
- Support Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Understand business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, and security
- In conjunction with Sales and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments and expectations in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings and marketing events
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in the customer service, field service or CRM software industry
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer’s business issue
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated proactive approach to perform without being told what to do
- Ability to prioritize task and be efficient to minimize wasted effort
- Proven ability to live up to commitments while maintaining integrity and focus on details
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.