Pricing Manager, Sales Operations
SkyKick is a fast-growing pioneer in the cloud market and has won numerous awards from Microsoft Partner of the Year to Red Herring Top 100 North America. Our mission is to build SaaS products that solve the IT industry's cloud challenges. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 5,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to move, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud. We empower leaders company-wide to develop solutions that are changing expectations. We love the new scale opportunities that come with our growth and would love to share this amazing journey with more passionate people!
We are headquartered in Seattle, WA and as a 100 Best Company in Washington, we offer a competitive comp and benefits package, along with great perks! SkyKick is a proud equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.skykick.com.
Pricing Manager, Sales Operations
SkyKick is currently looking for an experienced, talented and hardworking Pricing Manager to support our growing Sales Team. This impactful role acts as a nexus within the company, working closely with our Sales Leaders, Business Development Team, Marketing, Support and Finance Teams. In this position, you will be working closely with departmental leads to optimize and scale the Sales team's processes.
Are you passionate about optimizing business processes? Do you find yourself thinking about ways to improve process and provide value to your organization? Our Sales Operations team is passionate about championing the sales team through process improvements and providing support above and beyond the norm. We are thrilled to bring an attentive, agile Pricing Manager onto the team. We’re looking for a candidate who has a powerful sense of urgency when it comes to problem solving, a passion for efficiency and productivity and working in collaboration with others.
- Ownership of Global Billing Processes and Improvements
- Oversight of the Billing Specialist
- Ownership of Global Pricing updates, Communication and Execution, including global SKU management
- Collaboration with Business Development and execution of onboarding new Business Relationships and opportunities as well as maintaining these processes
- Broader problem solving for Sales and Billing related initiatives
- Ad hoc analysis, reporting and evaluation of high-risk issues related to invoicing and billing
- Representation of the Billing and Operations team on internal multi team meetings
- Responsible for internal communication on pricing updates and market changes
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualities:
- 3-5 years in a similar role at a technology company
- Has previously worked with an executive team
- Has previously managed 1-2 direct reports
- Holds themselves to a higher standard of work
- Strives to provide value and create efficiency within an organization
- Unfazed by frequent change, ability to grow with a changing environment
- Highly detail oriented, well written and well spoken
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once with excellent time management and communication to internal stakeholders
- Has a collaborative approach to solving larger problems but able to focus on their deliverables
- Able to manage around themselves, this means, managing people “above” them and “below” them to meet deadlines