Principal Compensation Analyst
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We're searching for a senior level compensation expert to join Remitly’s People/HR team, reporting to our VP, People. This new role will be accountable for iterating and scaling our global total rewards strategy and execution. You’ll leverage internal analyses and market data to create compelling proposals, programs and processes to drive engagement and competitively position Remitly globally.
You’ll accomplish this by partnering closely with the People team and key business stakeholders to drive decisions. Your critical work will directly impact how we attract and retain competitive talent.
What You’ll Do
- Keep our total compensation and overall employee value proposition strong in order to attract and retain top talent globally
- Optimize our pay and equity architecture (the Americas, APAC, Europe)
- Build a system to monitor internal and external trends
- Position our total rewards to support our employer value proposition
- Create and lead processes, governance and discipline to help us scale
- Partner with Recruiting on new hire compensation and offer development
- Strategically measure the ROI of our total rewards investments
Who You Are
- 5+ years of progresive compensation experience, start-up/scaling experience a plus
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Deep expertise in Tech industry total rewards
- Proven analytical and data-driven approach
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills with a data-driven mindset
- Ability to partner effectively with executives and managers
- Outside-in perspective to stay abreast of market trends while building engagement
- Backbone to inspire confidence and devise effective governance approaches
- Extreme attention to detail, operates with a high degree of discretion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer