Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As an Auth0 Principal Technical Account Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our largest global customers achieving the full value from their Auth0 investment. You will have a passion for working closely with customers, helping them achieve tangible results through the application of Auth0 solutions in their technology platform.
Your technical expertise will enable you to shape your customers’ implementation by prescribing best practices and implementation guidance based upon your deep understanding of Auth and your customers’ solution and project objectives.
- Develop relationships with sponsors, key business and technical stakeholders, understanding their goals, implementation timelines and future aspirations.
- Direct customer implementation success, remove roadblocks and enable ongoing adoption by maintaining a deep understanding of the customers’ solution and technical architecture.
- Through direct customer relationships and data, monitor customer health and satisfaction, execute on tactical and strategic programs to drive any lagging customers to a healthy state.
- Deliver tailored technical guidance, recommendations and best practices to enable customers to achieve their business and technical goals.
- Build and execute account strategies that address renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities and drive further customer adoption.
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Deliver Health Checks providing recommendations and targeted areas for improvement and growth.
- Be a trusted advisor to your customers, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap, align their implementation with similar customer success stories.
- Be the customer advocate and the voice of the customer when engaging with internal product and engineering teams. Distill customers’ successes and challenges to build a better Auth0
- Contribute to and help shape the Auth0 best practices and field guidance informed by your expertise and customer experience.
- Contribute to and collaborate with the Auth0 Technical Field teams to share knowledge and best practices. Be an Auth0 expert.
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in one or more of the following roles: Technical Account Management, Technical Consulting, Product Management, Solutions Architecture, Professional Services or similar.
- SaaS product knowledge is a must!
- Proven track record of achieving renewal and expansion targets as well as customer outcomes, preferably in a technical sales or technical delivery environment.
- Experience in account management or customer success in developer or technically focused products and services.
- Working knowledge of identity, authentication and authorization protocols and application security.
- Experience with web security best practices and standards.
- In-depth knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies, with recent development experience in NodeJS, .NET or similar.
- The passion and drive to learn Auth0, identity and surrounding developer technologies quickly, combined with a strong developer experience to make that a reality.
- Experience with large scale technology implementation with complex solutions environments.
- Track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services.
- Experience with cloud implementation patterns and platforms such as AWS, Azure and Heroku.
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration and ongoing use.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels in order to achieve successful outcomes for the customer and Auth0.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels, from a developer to a CIO.
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.