MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500!
MedBridge is a fast-growing company found at the intersection point of online education and healthcare. Our online educational ecosystem empowers physicians and clinicians to stay up-to-date with the latest research, refine their clinical skills, and to facilitate improved patient outcomes. Our customers include major hospitals and clinics, encompassing thousands of healthcare providers. We wake up every day to build technology that will directly improve people's lives.
As a Product Management team, we are involved in every aspect of the product development process from initial concept to launch. We are responsible for mobilizing resources within the company to deliver the right product at the right time. We are master influencers, collaborators, and problem solvers and are passionate about good products. We are quick thinkers, have a strong empathy for the customer and an unrelenting sense of urgency. We are responsible for moving our product forward in alignment with the strategic company roadmap.
This role will have direct impact on guiding a room full of executives and turning their pain points into organized solutions and a clear path forward. This is an amazing opportunity for someone experienced to navigate the complex works of an enterprise software environment who wants to take their next step in growing their career in Product Management with a company in growth-mode.
- You’ve done this before! You have 2 - 4 years of software product management and have demonstrated successful product development, from ideation to launch, ideally with a focus on enterprise subscription management and engagement, payments, and renewal retention.
- Bonus points if you have experience with products focused on data and analytic reporting.
- BS / BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- A master communicator, able to work with widely different teams across the company and "translate" information between these groups.
- Not only comfortable with ambiguity, but you can function at a high-level regardless.
- Ability to understand technical requirements and implications of product decisions.
- Big-picture vision, with the drive and attention to detail that transforms that vision into a reality.
- Ability to manage a high number of ongoing tasks and maintain an awareness of the current status for each project.
- Understand value propositions to various customer segments across the suite of products.
- Undeniable sense of curiosity. You love to learn and try to take away new information from every conversation.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.