Profile Development Manager
About the Role:
As a Profile Development Manager, you will be joining us in a key role that will be responsible for managing the Profile Development team which supports sales and marketing efforts in designated targeted markets by acquiring and engaging health care providers through effective outbound prospecting and qualifying presentations.
This is team responsible for one of the most important parts of the RealSelf growth model. Your excellent abilities to hire and mentor team members to qualify, nurture, and deliver leads to the RealSelf Advisor team will be a key driver for company growth and results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Profile Development Specialists (PDS) to meet/exceed objectives and key results
- Hire, train, motivate, lead and coach PDS team members
- Monitor lead processes and metrics
- Ensure effective use of sales systems, such as Salesforce and Outreach
- Work closely with RealSelf Advisor team to ensure a positive working relationship and maximize the impact and effectiveness of Opportunity handoff
- Meet or exceed all monthly and quarterly team objectives
- Serve as role model to team through individual and team best practices
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, sales ops, etc to ensure proper communication and roadblock removal for PDS success
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 2 - 4 years as sales development manager or sales manager for similar teams
- Experience prospecting and selling online marketing services as individual contributor
- Ability to effectively coach individuals to meet and exceed goals; strong performance management skills are essential
- Metrics driven and able to proactively identify and act upon areas of improvement
- Proficient to advanced computer skills required, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Salesforce.com and Outreach experience highly preferred
- BA/BS desired
Some travel may be anticipated for this role when conferences land in your region.
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.