Program Manager, Brand
HELP US MAKE HISTORY. Millions trust Leafly to help them find unbiased information about nearby strains and dispensaries, discover new cannabis brands and products, and to stay up-to-date on the latest cannabis information. Leafly started as an excel spreadsheet and has since grown to become the largest cannabis information resource in the world. We are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for smart, forward-thinking leaders to help us achieve our goal of shaping the global cannabis landscape.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored. If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
Leafly is seeking a Program Manager to oversee custom brand, partner, and original content production and digital media advertising programs with a heavy emphasis on execution. This position reports to the Director of Brand Partnerships.
Program Managers at Leafly are the lead and front line on all-encompassing project elements and phases from project inception to completion. They think two steps ahead, know every detail of any given project they manage, and keep calm under pressure. Our PMs are creative problem solvers while positively leading and managing relationships with client stakeholders and internal production teams. They’re humble, empathetic, and focus on delivering exceptional work the team is proud of.
This role requires excellent communication skills to manage teams in negotiating, producing, executing, marketing and delivering brand and partner programming for Leafly, including working cross-functionally internally, and directly with clients and partners to drive day-to-day execution, and bigger picture strategy and relationships.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of media trends.
This person has high standards of oneself and others, and is meticulous, friendly, passionate, curious about the world and culture, tireless, and has a galvanizing quality in team atmospheres. He or she is detail-oriented and organized, industrious, and a strategic and creative thinker who works quickly and efficiently in a very fast-paced environment that demands scrutiny and critical thinking at all times.Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Responsible for projects throughout all post-sale stages; asset collection, content production, execution, launch, monthly reporting
- Lead client communications on all in-motion programs
- Establish priorities for internal teams and drive all program facets; leverage existing processes and help develop new ones to help achieve objectives
- Responsible for timeline creation and management, ensuring key deadlines are hit and deliverables are met for on-target revenue recognition
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different teams including sales, strategy, design, editorial, ad ops, and executive management to provide oversight and support on all client deliverables
- Drive oneself and others to improve the efficiency and quality of work, advocating for the client’s best interest while protecting workflows and deliverables of the internal team
- Own project management/workflow system data entry, reporting, and financial analysis
- Identify potential project risks, develop contingency plans, and communicate them to key stakeholders internally and externally; lead with solutions
- Understand the importance of communication, collaboration, and managing different personalities
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and goals; ensure KPIs are clearly communicated upfront and the team stays on a path to succeed
- Understands reporting and insights in order to analyze and deliver case studies at the end of each program
- 3+ years experience in interactive/digital producer discipline within related industries of marketing, digital, content, strategy, video production, agency, or media - familiarity with content production and digital media advertising is essential
- Proficient in project management and CRM tools (Trello, Salesforce)
- Experience in a client-facing role, successfully managing project scope, performance expectations, campaign delivery, and reporting
- Strong problem solving skills and intuition, ability to quickly react and adapt to change
- Ambitious self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude and an inherent drive to make clients happy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable teammate who consistently earns the trust of colleagues
- Demonstrated experience managing integrated creative and interactive (particularly web/mobile/video/graphic design development) initiatives
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.