Regional Account Executive
Suplari was also recently featured as one of BuiltInSeattle's Top 50 Best Small Companies To Work For in Seattle!
- Identify and prioritize potential sales opportunities within assigned Fortune 2,500 enterprise accounts to meet (and hopefully exceed) your quarterly sales quota.
- Prospect in territory and identify significant business that fits Suplari’s solutions.
- Delivering engaging product demos and highly compelling proposals.
- Solution selling: consult with customers in defining success criteria and account strategy to ensure the customer understands the value of Suplari’s solutions for their business needs.
- Report on all pipeline and sales metrics.
- Create statements of work and negotiate profitable and favorable business terms with potential accounts.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date client records and data in Salesforce.
- Minimum 8 years SaaS/B2B/Enterprise selling experience.
- Prior experience selling financial applications/solutions.
- Value based solution selling ability and understanding of ROI and cost/benefit analysis.
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth.
- Consistent track record of over achievement, exceeding quota, and high performance.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, as you’ll be frequently communicating via phone/email, as well as conducting virtual and face to face product demos.
- Domain knowledge or previous selling of procurement and sourcing software/solutions is a huge plus.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 40% of the time.
- A college degree (BA/BS).
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience.
- You are a self-motivated, high performer who can work with minimal oversight to get the job done.
- You thrive as highly productive individual contributor in a collaborative sales environment.
- You’re comfortable selling at a start-up company that is emerging in the market (think: successfully navigating change, and having a bias for action) and you are excited about putting your mark on something early.
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Ownership through equity and options.
- Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Flexible PTO and Work From Home benefits.
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow.
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
- Suplari was recently featured as one of BuiltInSeattle's Top 50 Best Small Companies in Seattle!
- Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company.
Location & Other Details:
- This position will be based out of our downtown Seattle office and we offer flexible work from home options.
- We will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.