Regional Volume Account Executive, Connecticut & Rhode Island (Remote) at DreamBox Learning
About the Role:
The DreamBox Learning sales team seeks a high-energy, high-potential individual to join our growing organization as a Volume Sales Account Executive for the Connecticut & Rhode Island region. The Volume Sales Account Executive will be responsible for virtually hunting new business and expanding the DreamBox Learning footprint within a specified customer base.
The perfect candidate for this role will be a high-energy team player that brings a penchant for learning, sales savvy, and self-motivation to the team. This person will also possess a proven track record of successfully meeting revenue targets selling to a variety of decision-makers in K-12. She/he/they will also have strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ability to develop and execute on a strategic sales plan to achieve company new business and expansion goals.
- Develop and deliver product presentations eloquently and succinctly to groups and decision-makers via video conferencing.
- Identify potential prospects through territory analysis using market trends and account-based marketing campaigns.
- Successful history prospecting for new business and creating interdependent relationships with potential clients.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and drive expansion opportunities.
- Accurately manage sales activities and forecasting through CRM (SFDC experience a +).
- Develop proposals, consult on purchasing options, negotiate terms, strategize on solutions.
- 2+ years a high volume, fast-paced sales environment.
- Working experience in educational software, SaaS, and/or K-12 experience, specifically Math/Literacy curriculum, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience.
- Driven self-starter with the ability to do what needs to be done, manage/prioritize multiple tasks; demonstrate a problem solving/ solution-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, accept and engage with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong sales/service background managing a high volume of accounts.
- Ability to execute strategic sales plans to achieve company goals and assigned individual quotas.
- Occasional travel as required.
- Legal right to work in the United States
*Open to remote employees in the US, Connecticut & Rhode Island area
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-JW1
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!