Yesler is looking for an extraordinary Relationship Manager to handle all aspects of the Agency-Client relationship by providing clients with support to deliver highly effective demand generation, lead management, and integrated digital marketing initiatives for a select group of premier clients.
The Relationship Manager cultivates existing client relationships, ensures client results, maintains high levels of satisfaction and uncovers new opportunities with existing clients. This position reports to the Group Account Director.
- Drive high-quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals
- Own a defined set of client relationships across existing client base
- Communicate with clients and partners on a regular basis - setting meetings as needed and responding quickly to inbound inquiries
- Provide personalized support that aligns with Yesler messaging/positioning, directly impacting our customer retention
- Monitor projects through the Engagement Lead and ensure client satisfaction in all agency services and deliverables
- Review key deliverables before submission to clients, as requested by the delivery team
- Maintain a client NPS of 50 or higher on run clients/projects
- Responsible for retention and growth of the existing client base through individual efforts and efforts of the account management team to deliver profitable, quality service
- Oversee a list of assigned accounts or projects and assess performance on these accounts/projects against implemented targets and benchmarks
- Develop and maintain deep expertise in Yesler services and standard methodologies to contribute to clients
- Assess strategies currently in place for existing clients and recommend new or amended priorities and targets as required, to enable Yesler to meet and exceed each client's business objectives
- Ensure that high standards of quality are met from the account team
- You will support the Group Account Director in informing the overall business strategy and lead the workload and process by facilitating regular meetings with account team
- Keep Group Account Director apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other vital nuances which affect the health of the business
- Facilitate the development and documentation of standard methodologies for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Lead the creation of SOWs, changer orders, scoping worksheets, proposals and budgets, and secure purchase orders
- Implement client account planning based on pre-determined revenue plans
- Follow the Yesler tenants and be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each client
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to improve performance continually
- Help plan, schedule, and lead client on-site meetings.
- Update SFDC daily – add new contacts, opportunities, new projects, and forecasts
- Lead the delivery team in new project kickoffs, both internal and external with the client
- Audit delivery team timesheets and provide billing information for projects to support Group Account Director in billing and invoicing processes
- At least five years' experience in content marketing, demand generation, B2B marketing, or marketing program management – variety across multiple disciplines desirable, and previous agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related 4-year degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience across a range of digital media disciplines. Familiar with industry standard methodologies, concepts, and procedures
- Specific experience of achieving significant improvements in results by devising and implementing innovative campaign strategies and ideas
- Highly passionate about delving into – and drawing insight from – data
- Entrepreneurial mindset and highly organized, with strong planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm and focused under pressure
- Highly collaborative; great facilitator; persuasive negotiator; positive and innovative thinker; focused on making the best decisions for the client
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to deliver clear and concise ideas to the internal team and external clients
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to build demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America's Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.