Sales Account Executive
Technical interviewing is broken
Hiring top talent is a critical activity for all companies, yet the way organizations interview candidates is broken. Interviewing is a very time consuming process that is rarely data-driven and is not candidate friendly. Here at Karat, we see a massive opportunity to transform the hiring experience for every software engineer and company.
Karat professionalizes technical interviewing and disrupts traditional standards for how leading tech companies hire software engineers
Karat's network of seasoned engineers conduct the first rounds of technical interviews for top engineering organizations. Our robust service saves engineering teams thousands of valuable hours. Moreover, Karat leverages the interview data aggregated across clients to generate valuable analytics and benchmarks so that our clients can design world-class hiring processes. In doing so, we believe that Karat is uniquely positioned to make technical hiring a transparent, unbiased and delightful experience for both candidates and companies alike.
Sales at Karat
We face incredible demand for our service which delivers measurable ROI to top engineering organizations. Our sales model is deeply consultative with a focus on building trusted, long-term partnerships with engineering and recruiting leaders. As a sales executive at Karat, you will establish strong relationships with C-Suite leaders and be a thought leader for clients. You will work closely with Karat's founders and senior leadership to develop our approach to enterprise selling and you will build an entirely new category of business in the talent space.
- Inspired by our mission at Karat.
- Excited to work with the founders and senior leaders of fast-growth start-up to build the business into the market leader.
- Ready to approach every problem as an entrepreneur with grit, creativity and persistence.
- Experienced and comfortable driving sales for a greenfield business model.
- Comfortable with 'land and expand' strategic engagements.
- Naturally comfortable with a consultative approach to sales.
- Have an unwavering commitment to customer happiness.
- Able to engage CTOs and VP Engineering Leaders.
- Seek to represent the voice of the customer to Karat's leadership.
- P&L driven and comfortable driving $1M/year of net new business.
- Comfortable with sourcing your own deals through combination of referrals, outreach and networking.
- Experience with recruiting and human capital is a plus.
- Experience with engaging senior, technical buyers is a plus.
Read Full Job Description