Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
- Provide administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include: customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, permission sets, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflows, validation rules, alerts, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Contribute to adoption by improving the user experience through standardization, documentation, training and ongoing usability improvement initiatives.
- Continuously improve org health by executing data improvement projects and on-going data clean-up.
- Activate, train, maintain, support and deactivate users with the appropriate access and data controls.
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported integrated platforms.
- Produce/update application documentation for colleagues and customers.
- Drive the weekly and quarterly sales forecasting process by providing support of the Forecast Management Tool within Salesforce.com
- Help design and implement reports and dashboards in Salesforce to deliver actionable data to sales teams, at both the management and rep level
- Partner with Finance to ensure consistency and transparency with the key performance metrics for sales reporting
- Perform ad hoc analytical projects as identified by senior sales and sales operations management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record retrieving and analyzing data using Excel, Salesforce.com, other CRM or data management/BI systems. Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLookups)
- Strong business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description