Sales Associate - Seattle
What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, MasterCard, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
Being a part of DefinedCrowd’s sales team is the opportunity of a lifetime. In this role, you will lead engagements with Data Science leaders, technologists, and business decision-makers within many Fortune 500 companies making significant investments in AI. You partner with internal DefinedCrowd teams including Product and Customer Success to create a differentiated experience throughout the product delivery cycle that ensures we are *the* vendor of choice among customers considering AI training data options.
How will you do it?
You enjoy having conversations with people with a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. You know how AI works and enjoy talking about it with others, asking the right questions to surface opportunities for DefinedCrowd to provide an offering that best meets our customer’s AI needs. You understand the value of developing authentic customer relationships with a focus on customer retention in an emerging market with enormous growth potential and consistently find solutions which yield maximum value when they need it.
- Cultivate relationships with strategic teams and technologists within companies who would benefit from DefinedCrowd’s offerings
- Balance the search for new business opportunities while mining for additional opportunities with existing customers
- Partner with internal teams to create proposals to align on delivery and quality commitments and ensure successful customer engagements
- Leverage Salesforce to strategically develop and manage leads and opportunities
- Represent the customer by providing feedback to Product team
What do we offer?
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Private healthcare and vision
- Non-matching 401K
- Paid time-off
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams
Location: Lower Queen Anne, Seattle
- BA in business technology discipline, MSc or higher preferred
- Background in AI, linguistics, Computer Science, or related field
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- At least of 2 years of experience in tech sales life cycle from lead generation to closure
- Basic understanding of Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Demonstrable ability to effectively collaborate with tech and product teams internally.