Sales Development Rep at Polly
We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing applications on Slack and Microsoft Teams. We make it easy for millions of users across thousands of teams to measure and manage their work. We are based in Seattle, WA with a distributed workforce in Vancouver, BC and other parts of the US.
We are currently seeking an ambitious SDR who will be responsible for prospecting and booking sales meetings for our growing sales organization. You will work to qualify leads and prospect through existing business accounts, engaging with prospective buyers to expand upon these accounts or add solutions. Leverage prospecting strategies like cold-call, sending emails, and leading high-level discovery calls with prospects to qualify them as an SQL for Sales to Demo solutions. This is an excellent opportunity with fast-track career advancement, with exposure to the entire business. In this role, you will have daily line-of-sight and communication with the Head of Sales and the CEO.
As a SDR at Polly, you will:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in Polly and/OR need to collect data in a meaningful and automated way through Slack and MS Teams
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales
- Work to achieve specific metrics for number of activities per day/week/month with primary focus on number of meetings booked per week/month
Skills, attributes and past achievements:
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures with interest to grow quickly beyond existing job responsibilities
- Interest in Slack/MS Teams, data collection technology, and of course, the Polly product
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ambitious, goal-driven, ability to see opportunity where others do not
- Curious learner - you are driven to learn, grow and advance in your career
You’ll be joining a team that values empathy, respect, and has strong work ethic. As an early employee you’ll join the founding team on a journey to rapidly scale our enterprise SaaS business, with a real opportunity to influence our company, product, and users. Everyone at Polly enjoys competitive compensation and great benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, equity, and more.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack, MS Teams, & Google Meet. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging.