Sales Development Representative
About the Role:
At Xinova, the Sales Development Representative drives our business development engine through prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation. You will be the first point of contact for most new business opportunities. Your contributions and impact to Xinova will be highly visible and appreciated by the organization.
Sales Development Representative's are driven and competitive individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of C Level executives. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, a passion to be a part of Xinova, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Working closely with our Management team and our Senior Sales people will give you the opportunity to develop and continue to grow your career in sales. You will learn from the best by working alongside the top performers on our Sales Leadership Team. Self-motivated individuals looking to make an impact and disrupt industries are the best fit for this role.
- Work with our Account Executives to develop Xinova's sales strategy.
- Identify potential clients in a specific region or industry vertical.
- Break into new accounts and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Use a consultative approach to understand and address prospect needs.
- Fill the sales pipeline through outbound calls and emails.
- Work against both qualitative and quantitative activity metrics.
- Own all meeting activity for Account Executives
- Earn commission for all signed deals which came from your lead generation
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or lead generation.
- Experienced prospector, with a track record of breaking into new accounts.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Curious and inquisitive- you're willing to ask questions and continuously learn.
- Sense of urgency working against your goals.
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges.
At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
The company is headquartered in Seattle with staff located in Beijing, Bangalore, Helsinki, Israel, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Vienna. www.xinova.com