Sales Development Representative
ExtraHop Networks is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing the best technology in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be a hunter and will be responsible for generating appointments with some of the World’s largest organizations.
- Create and prioritize strategic account lists within a defined segment, using tools like Discoverorg and LinkedIn.
- Research and build account lists in collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers and Marketing to run highly targeted ABM campaigns.
- Evangelize ExtraHop’s operational intelligence platform with Senior Managers and Executives at prospect accounts.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to continually improve lead generation activities and automation.
- Provide value-added market intelligence to Marketing, Sales, and Product teams..
- Achieve monthly and quarterly KPI’s.
- Task with creating and driving social awareness and selling activities.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ of relevant sales/prospecting experience desired
- CRM software experience (preferably Salesforce.com)
- High activity sales, including high call volume, pipeline growth, and opportunity generation
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cold calls and navigate enterprise accounts
- Ability to employ creative tactics to reach executive management of Enterprise IT
- Challenger sales-related skill set
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.