Sales Development Representative at Skilljar
Skilljar is seeking multiple Sales Development Representatives (inbound) to join our fast-growing team focused on the B2B technology space. You will work closely with Account Executives, the Sales leadership, and the Marketing team in scaling a sales development process that's delivering data-driven results. You will be joining a small and rapidly growing team, where you will have direct input into go-to-market strategy and how we improve the product.
Exceptional performers will have the opportunity to grow into other roles in the company including the Account Executive role to jump-start their career in SaaS sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, strategic, and high-judgment individuals to get in early at a rapidly accelerating startup that is already serving hundreds of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients.Responsibilities
- Create a great first impression for prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Respond and qualify leads ranging from inbound calls, chats, website downloads, content syndication from third party websites, and webinars
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Skilljar
- Schedule qualified meetings and develop new business opportunities to fuel Skilljar’s growth.
- Help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and other applicable aspects of our business.
- Startup/tech experience a major plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- 1 Year of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation
- Strong desire to be in technology sales. Call it what you want: grit, competitive spirit, hustle… the bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-Starter, high energy and positive attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.