Sales Development Representative
About the Role: As a Sales Development Representative, you will be joining us in a key role that will be responsible for supporting sales and marketing teams in designated targeted markets to acquire and engage health care providers through effective outbound prospecting and qualifying presentations.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most meaningful team and efforts of the RealSelf growth model. Your excellent ability to cold-call, generate interest in RealSelf, and convey strategic value on the phone will help us continue to build the most comprehensive provider base for our users to choose from.
In this role you will:
- Generate interest and drive new claimed profiles in designated target markets for RealSelf Advisors through outbound calls and emails
- Follow up on leads generated from inbound marketing, industry partnerships and events (conferences, meet-ups, webinars, etc)
- Work closely with RealSelf Advisors to schedule appointments with providers through active prospecting to key accounts to craft new and cultivate existing qualified opportunities
- Accurately convey our value proposition in a manner that demonstrates relevant business knowledge in-line with the understanding of the prospect’s needs and wants
- Meet or exceed all monthly and quarterly individual objectives
You are high energy with a positive attitude, able to transfer that energy and excitement over the phone. You are hardworking and motivated to consistently perform, striving to hit both team and individual goals.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Success in previous SDR prospecting roles is helpful; specific experience in high call volume to individuals or small businesses. SAAS and SEO/SEM experience a plus
- Reputation for being a highly driven and high-energy individual, motivated by both individual and team achievement with strong desires to achieve top results and break through barriers
- Demonstrated success using proven oral and written communication and presentation skills to achieve results
- Highly organized with ability to effectively work independently and ethically within dynamic and growing inside sales team environment
- Proficient to advanced computer skills required, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Salesforce.com experience highly preferred
- BA/BS desired
Travel is rare in this role, but you may be asked to attend a conference or two during the year.
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
Millions of people from around the world visit RealSelf each month to browse patient reviews, before and after photos, and medical expert answers to discover which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being “Worth It.” RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.