Who We Are
Founded in 2015, Wrench is a technology-driven, full-service automotive shop without the shop. We service an impressive variety of cars and trucks, offering everything from oil changes and preventive maintenance to brake jobs and no-starts. Our ASE-certified mobile mechanics can perform most jobs right in your driveway or in your office’s parking lot, freeing you up to spend your time as you wish. We are currently in seven major markets - Seattle, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Portland, numerous markets in California, and are expanding operations to the East Coast. Nominated in 2017 for GeekWire's Startup of the Year and awarded a spot among the Seattle 10, we are a fast-growing and nimble startup looking for bar-raisers and pacesetters to join our team.
Who You Are
Are you a results-oriented SDR who is excited about being the face of our brand? Would you like to be responsible for introducing Wrench to new Fleet prospects and qualifying opportunities to secure sales meetings? If potential for rapid career growth is in your "Must-Haves" as you look at new positions, then this might be the role for you.
What You'll Do at Wrench
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be the next member of a new team dedicated to generating opportunities for the Field Fleet Sales team and will report directly to our Regional Sales Manager. We work in a collaborative environment, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the company’s growth and have fun while doing it.
- Proactively search for new, innovative ways to generate leads
- Use a combination of phone calls, emails, social media outreach, etc. to reach out to and qualify prospective fleet clients
- Generate initial interest and set meetings for field sales team members
- Achieve and surpass weekly quotas of sales activities
- Achieve monthly quotas for meetings set and opportunities qualified
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our product and value proposition
- Work collaboratively across all teams to improve business processes
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in Hubspot CRM
- Critically measure top-of-funnel effectiveness and prepare statistics for monthly analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years of work experience (sales and/or startup experience is a +)
- Outstanding, confident communication skills - both verbal and written
- Interest in working in a dynamic, collaborative start-up environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Independent, motivated self-starter
- Proficiency with Gmail, G Suite products (experience with Hubspot CRM a +)
Wrench, Inc. Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation
Wrench, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Wrench, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.