Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country. In order to sustain our hyper-growth, we must continue to set up our internal teams for excellence. The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for equipping our various sales teams with the knowledge and resources they need to be efficient and effective. This role will own content creation, enablement tactics, training and productivity systems for our sales and customer success teams. Our go-to-market teams are growing dramatically and this role has a direct impact on our ability to deliver value to our prospects and customers.
- Onboarding: Ensuring new reps deliver value as quickly as possible. Examples: Refining and managing role-specific onboarding curricula.
- Skill Training & Coaching: Enabling reps to consistently articulate our value to customers. Examples: Reinforcing our sales methodology and supporting a manager-led coaching program, as well as driving programmatic efforts to improve our story-telling capabilities.
- Product Enablement: Equip reps to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases and how they connect to the buyer journey. Examples: Collaborating with the Go-to-Market team to create online and offline training and enablement content.
- Competitive Enablement: Work with Product Marketing to enable reps to consistently articulate our differentiators against top competitors. Examples: Refining battle cards and other competitive job aids.
- Outreach Excellence: Ensure reps are demonstrating excellence with how they present, demo and use Outreach. Examples: Creating and managing Outreach content for Outreach reps, and promoting/monitoring internal best practices for various roles.
- Tool Training & Support: Getting the most possible ROI out of our rep-facing tool stack, by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools. Examples: learning management system, sales asset management, call analytics platform, sales intelligence platforms.
- Sales Motion Excellence: Ensure that sales teams have the content and tools to support conversations throughout the sales process. Examples: Drive the rollout of a refined sales stage process and the related pipeline management and forecasting approach.
- Internal Communications: Provide timely and easy access to all information reps need to do their jobs. Examples: Managing intranet / kx platform and creating/maintaining content on processes/motions/priorities.
- Continuous Improvement: Promote a culture of data-driven continuous improvement and recognition. Examples: Monitor enablement completion/usage data and sales production data to recognize top performers and to identify learning/performance gaps (and align with sales + success leadership to address those gaps).
- 2+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization
- Prior experience with different LMS platforms
- Familiarity with change management approaches (e.g. the ADKAR model)
- Ability to analyze outcomes and utilize data insights to drive decision-making
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Prior experience in an enablement role and supporting a growing sales team
- Involvement in sales enablement groups (e.g. Sales Enablement Society)
- A passion for the learner experience and an understanding on how to apply best practices in building content for adult learning
- Ability to balance a focus on measurable outcomes with empathy for people, customers, and the business
- Understanding of different sales methodologies (e.g. Challenger Sale, Command of the Message)
- Experience using Outreach as a product
- These names mean something to you: Kirkpatrick, Gagne, Bloom
- Experience designing battle cards
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Read Full Job Description