ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Global Customer Success Group- Enablement (GCSGE) Organization
The CSG Enablement organization is an instrumental function in developing key skills in the field to provide exceptional experiences and value to our customers. The CSG Enablement organization equips sellers with relevant programs, training, resources, and tools to provide best-in-class digital transformation in the market. We help sellers develop skills, knowledge, and high-performing habits that help our customers achieve success faster, smarter, and more effectively.
The Senior Manager, Sales Enablement plays a critical role in developing key sales skills and competencies for our sellers in the Government space. They are the trusted enablement business partner to leaders and sellers in the Federal, State and Local Government sales teams. They are responsible for providing tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to improve overall effectiveness, efficiency and demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. They will also be on point to drive, support, and execute numerous regional and global enablement efforts.
The role is instrumental in developing skills to speak our customer’s industry language, articulate their unique business processes and recognize industry buyers/personas. The role also helps our sellers maintain industry relevancy at every single touchpoint in a sales lifecycle and in the evolving market. The role is responsible for facilitating enablement alignment across cross-functional departments in the Americas region. The Senior Manager, Sales Enablement designs and applies leading learning principles on enablement programs to accelerate comprehension and demonstration of new sales skills in the field.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in advancing selling skillsets in the field, executing sales enablement programs, and the ability to drive cross-functional teams through outcome-based enablement strategies. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven record of accomplishment in leading sales enablement programs.
What you will get to do in this role:
- #1 Be the trusted enablement business partner to of sales leaders and sellers in the Government industries
- Provide sellers with relevant knowledge, skills and tools to achieve sales objectives/priorities
- Advocate for the sellers/learners and global enablement programs
- Represent enablement in sales meetings/calls (QBRs, All-Hands, etc.)
- Drive awareness of global and regional enablement programs
- Drive feedback into global enablement programs
- Run effective enablement research and discovery
- Partner with the global sales enablement organization (CSGE) and subject matter experts on enablement programs, content, curriculum, deployment and metrics
- Leverage global knowledge assets to construct, deliver or facilitate enablement solution for regional specific sales enablement needs
- Reduce the noise in the field and providing clarity to relevant enablement that drives sales priorities/strategies
- Manage and communicate your enablement program portfolio including, active and completed programs, updates, success metrics and calendar.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on enablement priorities
- Run effective enablement prioritization with stakeholders
- Co-build, vet and deploy annual and quarterly enablement plans
- Build content and facilitate deliveries as appropriate
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Ability to build trusting relationships with stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder partnerships
- Demonstrate leadership presence and collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Excellent communicator:
- Active and empathetic listener
- Courageous, transparent and articulate communicator
- Can develop relevant point of view
- Comprehends and articulates sales methodologies and operating models
- Learn and stay relevant with products, services and selling landscape
- Read and Interpret sales performance reports for strengths and gaps
- Architect/Construct outcome-based enablement programs
- Run effective enablement research and discovery
- Ability to facilitate or present in live enablement sessions
- Ability to remain agile in changing and fast-paced environment
- High energy with positive energy and a growth mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in sales enablement
- 5+ years in sales or supporting sales roles
- Strong experience in training and enablement, ideally in technology organizations with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing advanced sales training and enablement programs
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.