Sales Enablement Manager
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
As a member of the business operations and sales strategy team, you will serve as an internal project management facilitator and educator on sales process structure and sales collateral. You will engage in strategic thinking in order to develop process discipline, systems thinking and critical tools deep into the Sales Org. You will own the sales playbook, sales operational process and content library. You will develop solution adoption measurements and monitoring after we push out new sales tools, processes or training. You will support the build-out of sales collateral on a project management level, coordinating with multiple stakeholders within the organization, and develop communication plans to support adoption of that collateral. In summary, you will be herding a group of highly intelligent and quirky cats.
You will help drive:
- Help infuse process discipline, systems thinking and critical tools into the Commercial and Enterprise Sales Org
- Develop solution adoption measurements and monitoring in conjunction with new sales tools and process roll out
- Develop and implement a sales playbook to ensure discipline around sales operations and processes
- Coordinate cross-functional projects with marketing, product and sales to manage deliverables that help improve sales processes and playbooks
- Develop process improvements and controls to ensure timely delivery of your project work
- Support the coordination and logistic efforts for events across multiple business units, including sales onboarding, continuous learning, annual sales kickoffs, midyear meetings and other enablement events
- Develop and maintain enablement materials in a content library including articles, presentation templates, tools, and other client-facing collateral
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and communicate new product developments to the sales teams
- Work directly with Sales Leadership to execute key sales enablement programs and provide value-added thought partnership
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience in sales enablement and project management (preferably 2 years in each)
- Superior organizational and time management skills; Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Ability to listen to Product, Engineering, and the sales team challenges and recommend/develop effective process solutions
- Strong communication and keen attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing teamExperience working with salesforce, outreach, project management tools, g-suite and tableau
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description