Sales Enablement Specialist
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
Tango Card is on the lookout for an organized Sales Enablement Specialist to join our growing and dynamic team. The Sales Enablement Specialist will play a crucial role in organizing sales processes and product documentation enabling our BizDev team to be organized and equipped with the tools they will need to succeed.
Reports to: Director of Enterprise Sales
As the Sales Enablement Specialist at Tango Card you will:
- Collect, create, and publish sales product documentation and training materials for the Business Development team
- Collaborate with multiple departments to publish process flows and step-by-step instructions for business development activities (e.g. onboarding new clients)
- Translate complicated sales messaging into an easy to follow processes
- Deliver internal product training for Tango Card employees
- Create, update, and manage Tango Card’s archive of learning programs and materials
- Compile “go-to-market” messaging and create a library for the Business Development team
- Coordinate across the organization to ensure changes in processes are communicated and documented.
Tango Card’s ideal Sales Enablement Specialist will have most of the following qualifications:
- Experience in creating and developing learning experience and content
- Strong experience with Salesforce and Confluence (Atlassian)
- Love taking lots of information from various sources and delivering it in a clear, fun and organized fashion
- Deep understanding of what internal information stakeholders need to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work with people of all personality types
- A passion for organization and simplicity, detail driver a must
- Strong project management experience) exhibiting solid end-to-end thinking and working process
- Experience working with rapidly growing tech companies
- Master in Organizational Training or Business preferred OR equivalent experience
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium, for employee)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Dog-Friendly office located in West Seattle.
- Snacks, Drinks, and company pot-lucks
- Company outings and team morale events
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.