At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion, and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
The Sales Enablement Specialist will help our sellers understand our solutions and market initiatives, and train them on new product features in the context of solution selling, and marketing campaigns. The job will entail creating training and enablement content and delivering it to sales and customer success teams.
The Marketing team at PitchBook is critical to fueling the company's growth by utilizing a variety of strategies to support our Sales and Customer Success departments grow and retain our client base. The Marketing department is responsible for all demand generation efforts by executing engaging campaigns, effective product marketing strategies, and attending client and trade-show events. The Marketing team is also responsible for promoting the PitchBook brand and managing internal communications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure strategic and tactical coordination between marketing and sales
- Be the liaison between pod leaders and PMM/campaign managers
- Involve pod leaders in campaign definition
- Build quarterly tactical plan to roll out campaigns
- Train SDR, CSA, and BDAs (in groups, 1 to few, 1:1) on product and campaigns
- Break down campaigns in manageable knowledge chunks
- Devise product learning modules in coordination with PMM/campaign managers
- Train small groups and 1:1
- Devise demo sequences and role plays to get SDRs up to speed
- Supporting the execution of ongoing quarterly and monthly sales enablement programs
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years + in sales, marketing or sales enablement/training capacity
- Has worked for B2B SaaS company
- Affinity for training and coordinating on complex campaigns
- Ability to work with multiple groups and cross level executive, managers, and individual contributors
- Capacity to digest quickly complex content and break it down in simple learning experiences
- Has demonstrated presentation, training, and coaching skills
- Can be coached and welcomes coaching
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite including in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.