Sales Executive, Small Business
Join Avalara’s Business Development SOHO Sales team to help accelerate rapid customer acquisition in the fast paced small office/home office market. This person will help sell all of Avalara products to the growing SOHO market.
- Focused on assisting sales and working a 200-300 opportunity pipeline consistently.
- Convert TrustFile free trials to paid users and upsell them our professional services.
- Sign up 15-30 new customers each month over the phone and drive online buy.
- Play an active role in cross-functional communications to enhance SOHO sales.
- Implement and execute new processes/technology to enable automation and scalable outreach.
- Lead Generation
- Strong business acumen
- Foundational tax concepts
- Salesforce skills
- Thrives in fast paced, ever changing work environment
- Critical thinker
- Salesforce and salesloft expertise
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver and quick learner
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
The perks of working at Avalara go beyond amazing physical spaces and a Tiki Bar. We’re committed to continued progress in diversity and inclusion. As an employee at Avalara, you’ll have the opportunity to join resource groups focused on diversity of thought, engage with your local or global community about topics that matter to you and the organization and receive continued education around inclusion and development. As Avalara grows, so do the voices within it. It’s time to hear your voice.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, gender, nation of origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. We thrive on diversity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply to Avalara’s open positions.