Sales Leadership Assistant
About the Role:
The Customer Success Leadership Assistant will directly support and assist the senior sales and customer success leadership team in a range of tasks and efforts focused on sales planning, strategy and operations. The ideal candidate will use their experience and professionalism to help customer success leadership prioritize workflow, stay informed of department trends and execute managerial sales operations.
In this role you will:
- Compile sales reporting and other sales spreadsheets to provide weekly and monthly updates on requested data and other sales trends to help customer success leadership
- Track the agendas and content needed for weekly sales team meetings, keeping key stakeholders informed and prepared
- Assist in both preparing presentations and sales enablement collateral, and managing the content in the internal customer success intranet.
- Assist with all scheduling and logistics for sales new hire onboarding and success
- Work closely with the Sr. Director of Sales on annual and monthly sales contests, tracking results and administering prizes and commission
- Anticipate needs by becoming knowledgeable of the strategic goals and business objectives of customer success
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile credit card statements
- Complete additional daily operational tasks that include calendar management, meeting and travel planning, note taking and documentation, time and expense tracking, special event planning and other routine tasks
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The ideal candidate will genuinely enjoy hard work, and have an aptitude for learning quickly and thrive under heavy workloads and managing requests from various key stakeholders. A cheery disposition and relentlessly positive attitude are required to excel in this role.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales administrative & operations support in a high-tempo environment OR recent/upcoming business or marketing college grad looking to apply recent coursework in a practical environment.
- Previous experience working in a tech environment and/or sales team is a plus
- Must be organized, analytical and an amazing multi-tasker with a high level of initiative, critical-thinking and follow-through
- Demonstrated success using solid verbal/ written communication and relationship building skills to achieve key objectives
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint, experience with Salesforce a plus
- BA/BS degree preferred
Travel: Limited travel may be required.
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of empowering people to make smart, confident self-improvement decisions. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. Our office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their (well-behaved) dogs to work!
Millions of people from around the world visit RealSelf each month to browse patient reviews, before and after photos, and medical expert answers to discover which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being “Worth It.” RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.