At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
Our fast paced and rapidly growing sales team is looking for a highly motivated assistant to help drive our teams' growth and streamline workflows. Our Sales Operations Administrator will be naturally driven to support a large and diverse team across various functions.
If you are eager to put your prior experience in administrative support to the test, this demanding role is for you. In this role, you will work alongside our VP of Sales where your first priority will be to support his day-to-day needs through excellent attention to detail and superior project management skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Uses a high attention to detail and superior organizational skills to work closely with the Managing Directors on a daily basis to prioritize needs and execute on solutions
- Exhibits a driver personality and is capable to manage up and help prioritize short and long term sales projects
- Is proactive in taking on new projects, improving efficiencies and iterating on old processes for a more streamlined approach
- Collaborates easily, openly and regularly with managers in order to understand interdependencies across teams
- Maintains the strictest confidences with sensitive matters, including when preparing and reviewing documentation and when dealing with personnel files
- Creates and executes on various systems to help save time and prioritize workflow for sales management including building, updating and running weekly sales reports
Skills and Qualifications:
- Uses Salesforce to collaborate with other managers and build necessary reports to support team needs
- Familiar with MS Outlook, understanding the importance of an uncluttered inbox, appreciating what requires an immediate response and what can wait, and navigating the calendar feature and tools like a pro
- Is detail and process oriented; always looking for new ways to better understand and improve upon team projects and processes
- Understands contractual language and is able to work through minute details in order to cater to client needs while protecting the company's best interests
- Studies our business so that it becomes second nature, so responding with appropriate levels of urgency to internal and external inquiries becomes seamless
- Has a genuine interest in learning our product, our sales cycle and our workflow to better support the sales team
- Thinks creatively and independently to tackle challenges, solve problems and get results
- A BA/BS degree
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.