Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to be part of a team responsible for consistently executing and improving Auth0’s sales methodology, processes, tools, reporting, analytics, and support capabilities. The ideal candidate will be well versed in territory planning, design, and management and bring with them a proactive, scrappy, and innately analytical approach to building out a best in class territory planning program. In this role, you will work closely with sharp cross-functional “doers” who are not afraid to get their hands dirty, you’ll broaden your knowledge of global sales and revenue operations, and make a significant impact in a high-growth technology company.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in lead-to-sales order sales processes, understanding the linkages between sales and operations strategy, systems and tools, and the KPIs and results required to accelerate revenue.
- Drive territory analytics, design, and management efforts in coordination with regional sales and revenue operations leaders.
- Conduct analyses to ensure territory and quota capacity, coverage, and assignments are balanced.
- Define and construct KPIs and required reporting/dashboards needed to monitor overall territory health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators.
- Administer account assignments within our CRM and territory design system (Salesforce and Fullcast).
- Derive and maintain business analytics required by sales leadership to support ad hoc, weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reporting requirements, analyzing large and disparate datasets to gather insights required to make key business decisions.
- Identify, act, and deliver on opportunities to improve sales and territory design processes through optimization and automation.
- As a sales and operations champion, develop business requirements documentation to enable systems and data insights teams to adequately identify, prioritize and execute value added solutions for stakeholders.
- Understand key business drivers and strategic initiatives to ensure enhancements to CRM and sales productivity tools result in desired outcomes on the business.
- BA/BS with 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations.
- 3+ years in Territory Assignment management/Territory modeling at Zip Code level segmentation.
- Astute understanding of lead-to-sales order sales motions and supporting processes and tools.
- Proficiency in Excel, SFDC data management, SFDC dashboard & reports creation (SFDC Admin certification a plus).
- Proficient in the the acquisition, manipulation, and dissection of large scale data sets.
- Familiarity with Fullcast, SQL, Tableau, Clari and demand gen tools such as Marketo and Outreach is a big plus.
- Able to create scalable and repeatable analytics and translate data into something actionable.
- Adept at managing multiple priorities in a fast paced sometimes ambiguous environment and building excellent rapport with internal teams.
- Willingness to deep dive into the details combined with ability to step back and synthesize data to make meaningful recommendations.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills: Ability to concisely articulate your ideas in presentations and reports across the company from senior executives to your peers
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.