Sales Operations Senior Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Senior Manager to join our Inside GTM Operations organization to partner with the Global Inside GTM Sales team. The preferred candidate has experience across sales strategy and planning, optimizing and standardizing processes, and analytics and insights to improve productivity and accelerate growth.
The ideal candidate is a proactive, self-starter with a “can do” attitude who takes responsibility to develop, communicate, and drive key workstreams. They will effectively partner with cross-functional teams and all levels of the organization and cross-functional teams.
- Business partner to the growing Global Inside GTM Sales leadership and team
- Develop and maintain sales forecast, track deals for quarterly projections, and facilitate weekly business reviews
- Provide business partners with actionable insights into business drivers, financial performance, and risks in the form of regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Support annual sales planning including territory design, headcount, quota, and comp plan design
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity
- Drive operational excellence by making recommendations and assisting with the implementation across standardizing, streamlining, and automating processes to improve sales productivity
- Prepare presentation package for Quarterly Business Review and other leadership meetings
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with stakeholders and cross functional teams to drive alignment and consistencies
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Finance, or Marketing operations experience
- Bachelor’s in an analytical field (e.g., Finance, Accounting)
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, and documentation skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Comfortable working with large data sets, putting together simple and easily consumable dashboards and visualizations, and conveying insights to technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics), Tableau / Power BI, SQL, and Anaplan a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.