Sales Operations Tools Specialist
Sprout Social is looking for a highly driven, outgoing and tech-savvy Sales Operations Tools Specialist with proven experience working with cross functional teams. This individual will have a background in rolling out new products and managing internal tools. This person must demonstrate past success in creating product optimization, playbooks, and roll-outs to ensure that all teams are effective with the resources available to them.
Sprout Social is used by over 25,000 brands worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
If you’re passionate about the tools and operations necessary to make a sales organization perform at its highest capacity, please submit your application.
- Proven experience leading and managing product and tool rollouts for our sales teams
- Analytical skills, organization, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks at once are a must
- Proven track record of success in previous roles
- Demonstrated passion for continuous learning and development
- Easily builds authentic relationships and collaborates closely with teammates
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Excel, G-suite, and Microsoft Office experience is necessary
- Social media management experience is a plus
Within 1 month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s 3-week new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Meet your new hire training cohort and establish relationships across all areas of the company that will last for all of your time at Sprout and beyond
- Pass your Sprout certification
- Meet with the leaders and reps for the org that you support to understand the sales cycle, areas of strength, and gaps needing improvement
- Immerse yourself in our tech stack to get an understanding of the tools at our disposal
Within 3 months, you will…
- Create relationships with our contacts at our respective vendors, assess current use and begin to implement our tech stack
- Create a roadmap for the next several quarters on how to evaluate and improve
Within 6 months, you will…
- Build out guides and playbooks
- See a measurable increase in adoption to our current tech stack
- Begin evaluation of gaps in our tech stack
- Be able to provide recommendations on what to change in the future
Within 12 months, you will…
- Master our current sales tools
- Create a guide on how to improve in the coming year
- Advise teams on how to circumvent roadblocks and issues
- Station yourself as a source of sales tool knowledge for the teams at large
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop or the Seattle Waterfront
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!